Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

Soy solo un figmento de la imaginacion de Allah.

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

The Year of Suckage Continues

Well, I lost my job on Dec. 18 last year,  my mother died in March, I spent most of the ensuing year in taking care of my father (bedridden with Alzheimer's) with zero income, draining every last penny from every single bank account I control. My credit rating is on the floor to the point where the one credit card I took care of keeping up payments canceled my account for lack of payment to other companies (betcha didn't know that could happen!). My daughter got wounded in Iraq in early October and my youngest granddaughter just flunked third grade science.

To top it all off, my father passed away four hours ago and nobody can get hold of a doctor to certify his death, so now I have to go through the PRPD and ICF to go through this the hard way.

Puerto Rico Does it Better my ass...

Etiquetas:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio