Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

Soy solo un figmento de la imaginacion de Allah.

martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

Irene Sucks

So the hurricane's eye passed overhead. This week has been serious suckage.

The actual storm did not do much around my house except knock down some rotted branches from some trees and kill the power. No prob. then comes "the day after"; a day of maximum suckage with rain coming down by the barrelful.  No power, reddish-brown water from the fawcetts and some idiot from Guatemala saying that my Sears charge payment is late.

I KNOW IT'S FUCKING LATE, YOU IDIOT!  THERE IS A FUCKING HURRICANE HERE AND THE FUCKING BANK IS CLOSED! Sheesh.

So then I have to come in to the hospital for my chemo and they find by blood pressure "alarmingly high" and admit me in order to get my pressure under control. FOUR HOURS later I get home. Idiot housekeeper left the storm windows open, so now my balcony has my very own shallow reflecting pool.

This day just sucks.














0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio